What are the advantages of custom work clothes
1. Specificity (enterprise identification)
The work clothes must be specially designed or selected for their own units. It is difficult to have ready-made products that can meet the requirements of the unit. Therefore, the customized work clothes have the company's own characteristics and conform to the corporate image.
2. Lower cost Because the finished clothes involve many other cost factors, such as the cost of the store, the work clothes must be made higher in price, and the price of ready-made clothes is higher than that of the same work clothes company (if the Shopping mall purchases add a piece of business cost), and the overall price of custom work clothes has decreased.
3. Durability Due to the different working environment, some enterprises have particularly high requirements for the durability of work clothes, and each employee has an average of four sets a year, and a set of clothes must be worn every day, and one year is required to wear clothing Very durable. Therefore, we should consider its durability when ordering clothes.
4. Convenient work clothes are used for work. Regardless of whether work clothes (suits, shirts) or uniforms are used, it must be ensured that they do not interfere with work. This is not fully considered in all garments (on the back). , Sleeves and other parts of the design should be adjusted on the basis of clothing).
5. Men's and women's work clothes must have men's and women's clothing to meet the problem that both men and women in enterprises must wear. Most manufacturers now can guarantee that both good menswear and womenswear products are produced at the same time, and the varieties are diverse, meeting the basic needs of enterprises.
6, complete size
A unit of staff has a variety of body types and sizes, and garments generally only provide 5 to 10 sizes. Employees who are different from normal people will not be able to match the appropriate size, and work clothes customization is no problem in this regard. You can customize a suitable work clothes according to each employee's body.
7. Although thousands of work clothes are made by groups, the styles are the same and they are worn by different employees. The requirements for clothing (especially suitable or not) are thousands of people. If you want to satisfy your employees, you must have someone to serve every employee. And custom-made workwear manufacturers have such technicians and service personnel to serve employees.
8. Service is essential. Purchasing work clothes requires a lot of service support. For example, the handling of inappropriate clothing, replenishment of new employees (or damaged clothing), distribution of products by department and position, and so on. All this, if you buy ready-to-wear, you can't do it, because ready-to-wear companies don't need to set up such a service department, and there is no special person to specifically track a certain customer. Custom-made workwear manufacturers have such a service department.